My 15 'interesting' things:
1. I have a twin. Unidentical physically, mentally, socially and emotionally.
2. I love comedy. Most of my idols are/were comedians or comedic actors.
3. When I was 7 I had a recurring nightmare where I pushed my neighbour off a bridge and watched him float away down a river.
4. I have resented authority figures since I was little. I don't know why.
5. I can see an actor in a film or TV show and say what other obscure things said actor has appeared in.
6. I think fact no. 5 is useful.
7. I like saying things like ‘ladles and jellyspoons’, ‘take your foot off the exaggerator’ and ‘peace out girl scout’.
8. I have a girl crush on Jennifer Saunders and Shirley Manson.
9. I once punched a boy's tooth out for fouling me during a game of Gaelic football. I believe the tooth was loose before the assault, your honour.
10. Long queues make me want to harm. I stand there, count the minutes of my life as they tick past and contemplate revolution.
11. I desperately want to be one of life's 'go-getters' but am far too lazy and I procrastinate like I'm being paid for it.
12. I'm fascinated by the 1980s.
13. I'd love to have experienced '3 Days of Peace & Music' at Woodstock.
14. I have yet to meet a fellow disliker of Ferrero Rocher.
15. I hate talking on the phone and never remember phone messages for people.