1. Computer- technology happily replaces the absence of organised religion in my life.
2. Internet connection - (duh).
3. iPod - them tunes is sick yo.
4. Phone (A texter not a talker. Don't call me. Ever. Also, it's both my watch and my alarm.)
5. Comedy - laughter is the best medicine. (Though I'll admit I've never tried morphine)
6. Friends - they are truly the cat's pyjamas.
7. Rowntree's Tooty Frooties - sugar is the key to lasting happiness. I think that was the quote.
8. Hairspray - All the ladays who prone to frizzay through your hands up at may!
10. Oxygen. Apparently.