Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them?

Mojo Jojo - Evil scientist monkey bad guy in Powerpuff Girls. I chose it as my username on Bebo and it kind of stuck.

Jojo - Because my name is Joanne. 

Jo - See above.

Bitchtits - I was doing a thesis on radiation dose to the breasts in certain radiographic examinations (boy that was a fun 6 months) and my friends found this hilarious because I ended up knowing a lot about boobies. One of them called me 'Bitch tits' one day prompting me to almost choke on my cup of tea with laughter. It stuck for a few months but it fizzled out. Thanks be to Jesus.

J-Ho - A dancefloor invention. That Slumdog Millionaire song 'Jai Ho' was popular at the time. This one has stuck. 

Yohanne - Mexican guy I worked with couldn't pronounce my name properly. One friend still refers to me as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment