I have a rough outline of what the next 5 years will be like. It goes a little something like this:
- Get loads of experience in radiography. Get better.
- After a year or so apply to work in the UK. Preferably London or Edinburgh.
- Spend about a year working in the UK. Be English for a while.
- Emigrate to Australia. Be an Aussie for a while.
- Never come back.
- Oh, and a strapping boy would be nice. :P
Can't see much further than that to be honest.
- Learn an instrument at some point in my life.
- Get my drivers licence.
- Intend to marry should the right opportunity present itself.
- I see kids. 2/3 of them.
- I see a nice a nice car and a nice house somewhere picturesque.
- Win €3,000,001 on the lottery. No more. No less.
- Meet Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders. Or Stephen Fry. Or Hugh Laurie.
- Be a happy idiot.
Basically, I just want to make enough money to do the things I really want, like traveling, buying crap, going to concerts, buying clothes, traveling, buying more crap, traveling........You get the picture.