Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 28- What has this year been like for you?

This question got me thinking. It really has been a  great year when I think about it, aside from the recent episode of unemployment.com, but that's over now. It literally started the year in Athens, Greece by flying there on the 2nd of January. I spent the next 3 months learning about the Greek way of life and making Erasmus friends at the same time as completing a cruelly time-consuming 8000 word research thesis. Upon return, I had to complete my final clinical placement for college which lasted 7 weeks. That wasn't too fun. You're basically working for no money with the stress of the looming final exams. After that it was graduation, partying, aforementioned unemployment, London, bit jobs...taking me right up to this moment in time.
It was, let's be cheesy, a rollercoaster, with highs, lows and a hell of lot mediocrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment