Friday, September 17, 2010

Do All People in Ireland Have 'J' names?

So at the start of the year I went on Erasmus to Athens for 3 months. Me and my two friends James C and James M experienced a world of souvlaki, togas, ancient rocks, incomprehensible language, raki and of course ouzo. 

I love the Greeks. Their motto is basically 'everything can wait till tomorrow'. They've made laziness and procrastination into an art form. Because coffee is so expensive in Greece (like 4.50), they sit in cafes for hours and really make a drink last. The Greeks are into coffee in a big way. And so am I. A Frappé was my typical fix:


 It wasn't all fun and games though. We were also there to 'learn'. It was part of my uni course so we attended lectures (in English) and spent time on placements in various radiology departments. To prove it, here is a picture of a CT scanner I took: 



Typical Irish in a foreign country: Find the Irish bar!!




Ευχαριστώ

No comments:

Post a Comment